Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 16, 2012

Hey everyone!

So, this week is kind of a weird P-day. It is mission wide cleaning day and it is mandatory that we put at least 4 hours into deep cleaning our places and then we are supposed to go get pizza with our districts afterwards. So, basically we have no time to email. I'm sorry! I actually haven't even been able to read all of your emails. I am going to print them off and read them later on today. But I will respond to anything next week as well as the emails for next week. I have some good/bad news. I finally got my birthday package!... haha. I am so sorry. I had a feeling it would come as soon as you sent another
one. I feel really bad though. I want you all to know that that was the best package ever though! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I loved it all. The letters were amazing and I really appreciate you rounding those up for me. They meant a lot. And the scriptures are so great. I can't wait to start reading from them and breaking them in. The journals, and little cards, and everything was great. So, thank you so much! I wanted to just bear my testimony really quickly about The Book of Mormon. I finished reading The Book of Mormon again yesterday and I want you all to know that I know with all my heart that it is true. I am so grateful for the peace that it brings into my life. Being on my mission has really shown me it's importance as well. I have had the great opportunity to see many people gain a testimony of this church and it's truthfulness, because of The Book of Mormon. I have also had the sad opportunity to see many people that once were on the path, but have wandered off. It almost always leads back to The Book of Mormon. They either never prayed to know if it is true or they stopped reading it daily. That is why many of our Prophets have said that it is the foundation of our religion. I know that to be true. I am so thankful for the Spirit that The Book of Mormon brings everytime we take the time to open it's pages and read and for the strength that it can bring to our souls. I am looking forward to starting it again today! I hope you all have a great week and know that I love you! You're the best!

Love,

Elder Fairclough

No comments:

Post a Comment