Saturday, January 14, 2012

December 26, 2011

Hey everyone!

We're a little short on time for emails this week but I still wanted
to write an email and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you all
know that I love you very much and am so thankful for each one of you.
I want you all to know that I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and
Redeemer. I know that He loves us all. It is because of that love that
He fulfilled all that Heavenly Father sent Him to do. It is because of
that love that we can be cleansed from sin and live with our Heavenly
Father after this life. I am eternally grateful for Jesus Christ and
all that He has done for me. I have felt of His love in my life and I
am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to share this gospel,
so that others can feel that same love in their lives as well. This
Christmas time brings a great spirit into the world and I hope that
each of you have felt that this December. I testify that Jesus Christ
lives and that He loves us all. I hope you all have a great Christmas
and know of my love for each of you!

Love,

Elder Fairclough

No comments:

Post a Comment